This application provides the list and detailed evaluations of 100 top-rated technology stocks that have the best probabilities of moving up. This list and stock research reports are updated continuously. (*** 60% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ***)
How do we determine which U.S. technology stocks have the best probabilities of moving up? Our analytical models rate stocks on various factors - including valuation, financial strength, momentum and risk - which, when taken together, have shown strong correlation with future stock performance. The aim is to deliver investors with stock ideas that we feel have the best chance at delivering top risk-adjusted returns.
WHY GET THE "TOP RATED STOCKS" APPLICATION?
- It provides 100 top-rated technology stocks that have the best probabilities of moving up.
- It evaluated each of these 100 top-rated technology stocks in four major categories: Risk, Valuation, Financial Strength and Momentum.
- It helps investors pick stocks using proven quantitative strategies and can enable them make confident investment decisions..
- It provides stock reports that are actionable and practical.
- It provides stock analysis reports that are Independent and Unbiased since they are based on quantitative and statistical models.
For each of the 100 top-rated technology stocks, the application provides the following information:
- VALUATION RATING & RANKING -- Provides an indication of stocks's long-term price appreciation potential.
- FINANCIAL STRENGTH RATING & RANKING -- Provides stock's financial stability and strength.
- MOMENTUM RATING & RANKING -- Shows stock's long-term growth potential and dynamics.
- STOCK SCREENING -- Allows filtering of NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE and OTC stocks through multiple criteria (i.e., risk, financial strength, valuation, momentum, price and sector).
- COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL DATA -- Provides stock's key fundamental data, including financial ratios, price data, and sales and EPS growth information.
- RISK SCORE - Measures the potential riskiness of a particular stock.
- RISK PERCENTILE RANK -- Provides a stock's risk percentile position when compared to all other stocks in our database.
- RISK-RETURN CHART -- Shows risk-reward potential of a stock and compares it with the entire Market.
- RISK-ADJUSTED RETURN ( SHARPE RATIO) -- Measures the risk-adjusted performance of a particular stock and determines stock returns per unit of risk.
- SHARPE PERCENTILE -- Shows what percentage of stocks in our database have lower (or higher) Sharpe ratio than a particular stock.
- RISK VOLATILITY COMPARISONS -- Compares a particular stock's Risk Score with various industry averages to estimate the volatility of a particular stock.
- RISK FOR MAJOR MARKET INDICES -- Provides Risk Scores for major market indices, such as Dow (industrial), Dow (Utility), Dow (Transportation), S&P 500, S&P Midcap, NASDAQ and Over the Counter (OTC).
- KEY STOCK DATA -- Provides general information about where the stock in traded and what major indices it belongs to.
GRAB OUR OTHER GREAT APPS FROM THE APP STORE:
- Stock Analyzer Pro
- Stock Risk Analyzer
- Stock Momentum Analyzer
- Stock Value Analyzer
- Stock Financial Strength Analyzer
- Stock Guru
- Top Rated Stocks
- Top Rated Technology Stocks
- Top Rated Health Care Stocks
- Unit Converter Pro - Unit Calculator
- Tip Calculator Pro+
- Tip Calculator Pro
Value Prime is not responsible for trades executed by users based on the information included in this application. The user of this application bears complete responsibility for their own investment research and should seek the advice of a qualified investment professional before making any investment decisions.
Please read our complete disclaimer here: http://www.valueprime.net/disclaimer.php