Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless video babymonitor.
Place your device where you want and access the live camera feed using a web browser installed on any computer in the same network.
• View a real video feed streamed directly from your iOS device to your webbrowser.
• Change the update frequency in your browser. (Live², 1 sec to 30 sec)
• The Noise Indicator displays the current noise level directly on the streamed image.
• Battery saving mode, cover the top left corner of the device while the server is active.
• Integrated password protection.
• Remote shutdown functionality to exit the application from your computer.
• Supports the Bonjour service publishing protocol.³
• Retina Display support
• Supports both front camera and back camera and the flashlight.
Requires an iOS device with a camera and at least iOS 4.0.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Video Babymonitor and drahtwerk:
² For real video streaming we recommended one of the following browsers: Safari, FireFox or Chrome.
³ The connection using Bonjour and Windows requires the installation of the Apple Bonjour Drivers.