BlackJack 101 is a basic strategy trainer for the game of Blackjack.
Reviewers on the App store call this the best Blackjack trainer app out there.
WARNING: This is *not* a Blackjack game, it its a practice aid for learning basic strategy in Blackjack. It deals hands and lets you practice choosing the best strategy. It has 3 modes and 4 skill levels to let you focus on different types of hands.
With version 3.2 we are introducing, in-app purchase of an upgrade which removes banner ads and enables a new feature: Custom Hands training mode. in this mode you can choose any combination of player hands and dealer up-cards to practice. Only want to practice soft hands against a dealer's 6? No problem. Or practice soft 14s-16s vs. any dealer card? Easy. Or get fancy and practice a hard 15 or 16, soft 13 or a pair of 4's vs. any dealer card over 5. Any combo you can imagine.
- Four learning modes: random hands, soft hands, pairs, and a new Custom mode: choose any combination of hands to practice (paid upgrade).
- Customize the house rules: number of decks in the shoe, hit vs. stand on soft 17, doubling rules and surrender
- Skill levels: Higher levels concentrate your training on the harder-to-memorize hands
- Strategy guide shows all the best moves and highlights the strategy for the current hand and dealer card
- Left-handed and right-handed playing layouts
- Many different rule configurations (1-4 decks, dealer hits/stays on soft 17, double after split, early/late surrender)
- Keeps track of your stats: hands played, choices made, and percent of correct guesses