Do you work in live radio or TV production? Ever find yourself struggling with those tricky calculations? 3 mins 27 secs + 4 mins 48 secs … and the total is ….?
No matter what you do for a living, if you ever find yourself in need of help doing any kind of time calculations, this is definitely the app for you.
• What’s 157 minutes in hours and minutes?
• I’ve got a track that’s 3 mins 39 secs long and has to finish at 12:00. What time do I need to start it?
• Can you count me down to the out point?
• How long are 10 x 40 second commercials?
• If I have a movie that’s 2 hours, 10 mins long and needs 6 commercial breaks, how often do the breaks need to occur?
TX Timer is a simple-to-use but very powerful application created by people who know radio & TV for people who work in radio and TV.
Its nicely designed user interface operates in 2 modes: basic (portrait mode) and advanced (landscape mode), with features that include:
Time calculator for performing a variety of mathematical tasks with time
4 timers with count up, count down and count to modes
Optional voice count
Timers remain accurate even if the application is shut down.
Please note: As live production timing always works in hours, minutes and seconds, TX Timer is not designed to work with timecode. There are specialist applications to do this.