DOES ALCOHOL CONTROL YOU?
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AGAIN!!!
Daytime Affirmations and Hypnosis are all about control. You can take control of your mind, willpower, and cravings in a way that allows you to have strength over an addiction to alcohol. Alcoholism itself leads to numerous health problems, especially liver damage, but can also create social and legal problems. If you are not sure about whether or not alcohol consumption is a problem for you, ask yourself these questions:
Do You Have a Drinking Problem?
1. Do you feel drinking is making you a happier person?
2. Do you have a sense of remorse after drinking?
3. Have you missed time from work or school because of your drinking?
4. Has the quality of your performance at work or school declined?
5. Do you drink alone?
6. Have you ever blacked out or forgotten where you are while drinking?
7. Has your drinking been the cause of tension or arguments with friends or loved ones?
8. Do you think about drinking throughout the day?
9. When you are drinking does it change your personality?
10. Do you spend money you really can’t afford to at bars or on alcohol?
If you answered yes to some of these questions, then Daytime Affirmations are the right tools for you to take control of your life and control alcohol’s role in it. Suddenly stopping alcohol consumption can have dangerous medical implications if you are an alcoholic. Daytime Affirmations are effective in changing your thinking about how and how much you drink. You can safely reduce the amount you drink and find the confidence to quit altogether through affirmations.
Daytime Affirmations are a completely safe, straightforward, drug-free and 100% natural alternative. These recordings are developed and recorded by Steve G. Jones, M.Ed, Clinical Hypnotherpist. As half-hour scripts from a full hypnosis session, they provide positive affirmations without any music or relaxation suggestions. Daytime hypnosis reinforces and affirms the power of hypnosis - during the daytime! iPhone users can play these affirmations throughout the day to empower themselves.
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Steve G. Jones, leads a self-hypnosis therapy that uses the strengths already within you to overcome any kind of addiction. Addictive behaviors may be driven by cravings but are also the result of habit. Replacing one habit with a healthier one can be achieved through affirmations and hypnosis.