The complete contents of the 2010 NIOSH pocket guide on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, including the following enhanced functionality:
- 4 Searchable Indexes: Chemical Name/Synonym/Trade Name, CAS Number, RTECS, and UN / DOT Numbers.
- Includes links to associated ICSC documents from the WHO as well as the latest (2008) associated DOT Emergency Response Guide pages.
- Ability to select "Favorite" chemicals for quick access
- The full standard contents of the entire 2010 pocket guide available locally on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and a network or data connection is never required except to send email feedback.
- Supports printing of all guide pages as well as ERG and ICSC pages using iOS 4.2 AirPrint functionality.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Using AirPrint REQUIRES a device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) that has been updated to iOS 4.2 or higher as well as an AirPrint supported printer.
The standard contents of the guide include:
- Chemical names, synonyms, trade names, conversion factors, CAS, RTECS, and DOT numbers
- NIOSH Recommended Exposure Limits (NIOSH RELs)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs)
- NIOSH Immediate Dangerous to Life and Health values (NIOSH IDLHs) (documentation for those values)
- A physical description of the agent with chemical and physical properties
- Measurement methods
- Personal protection and sanitation recommendations
- Respirator recommendations
- Information on health hazards including route, symptoms, first aid and target organ information.