The full version is NOW available for FREE!
New version of NavigArt (3.0) is coming soon!
NavigArt Lite is the lite version of NavigArt application.
NavigArt is an online map navigation system, that transforms iPhone into a navigation device, being very handy in many situations.
Why choose NavigArt?
- Save maps and access them offline(saving option in full version only, and just caching loaded tiles in free version)
- Find world wide points of interest with one touch: places to eat, hotels, tube and bus stations, petrol stations, parking places, Wi-Fi hotspots etc.
- Use the advanced search feature to find almost everything you can think of.
- Search results showing location, phone numbers and website addresses with the option to call or access websites from within the application
- Friendly user interface aimed to ensure straightforward map search and navigation
- Very low internet usage!
- Search in current map view and advanced search that will search the whole world for your POI
- Save or load points of interest with the possibility to display all saved locations on the map, or to use them when creating a route
- Pedestrian, bicycle and car navigation with the choice of shortest or fastest route for car navigation
- Supports complex routes with multiple intermediary points and switchable order between them
- Current speed, distance to go and time left information
- Route details, possibility to simulate navigation on the selected route and to view the route on Google hybrid or topographic map
- Automatically saves route when user starts navigating or simulating the navigation
- Displayed and voice directions (English) with the possibility to set the volume or to enable/disable the voice
- Portrait/landscape display auto-switching
- Google hybrid or topographic map view
- Three CloudMade map styles to choose from
- Multi-touch support (map zoom using iPhone touch style but also using a zoom slider)
- Innovative user guide that simulates application actions
NavigArt Lite limitations:
- Possible to save or load one point of interest
- Possible to navigate on route three times
- No Wi-Fi hotspots finder
- No save map option (but loaded tiles are cached)
These limitations are not present in the full version.