Calculate your swimming points using FINA Point Scoring.
FINA (Fédération Internationale de Natation) defines the world's standard for comparing results among different swimming events. FINA Point Scoring assigns point values to swimming performances: more points for world class performances (typically 1000 or more) and fewer points for slower performances. The points are calculated using a cubic curve of the world's best swim times for a given year.
This version of Swim Calc includes FINA Point Scoring for 2008 to 2014.
- Calculate the time required to achieve a given point score
- Calculate the FINA points assigned to a given swim time
- Use 25 meter short course (SCM) or 50 meter long course (LCM) base times
- Includes scoring for male and female swim times
- Includes races for back stroke, breast stroke, fly, free, medley
- Provides an easy way to compare times and point scores between years
- Optional age adjusted time for Masters swimmers (using the Finnish compression factor)