The Aspen Global Leadership Network (AGLN) is a worldwide community of successful, high-integrity, entrepreneurial leaders, called "Aspen Global Leadership Fellows". Because of their demonstrated leadership accomplishments and abilities, these Fellows have been selected to be part of one of 14 geographic or sector-specific Fellowships around the world. These Fellowships include or are modeled after the Aspen Institute’s flagship values-based leadership program, the Henry Crown Fellowship Program, launched in 1997.
Fellows enter their program having demonstrated a great deal of personal success. They leave it inspired to make a greater mark on their communities and the world; to move as we say, “from success to significance.” In between, they are provided with an intimate forum for deep introspection, probing dialogue and interactive problem-solving.
The Aspen Global Leadership Network is designed to spur these Fellows to stretch themselves -- to take their leadership to greater heights and broaden their impact to include society at-large. The Network connects Fellows through events like the Action Forum so that they can learn from, collaborate with and support one another.
The AGLN Directory App provides Fellows with the Following tools:
* Search: Use the Advanced Search feature to find Fellows quickly by name, organization, industry, location, biography or project description.
* Locate: Find Fellows while traveling for work or pleasure to make new connections on the go. Integrated GPS support zooms in on your location with just the touch of a button.
* Connect: Once you locate a Fellow, click on their e-mail address or telephone number to contact them directly.
* Update: Quickly update your own profile by sending the AGLN team a message directly from the App.
* News: Stay current with AGLN News & Events, Fellows in Action or Featured Leaders.
ACCESS FOR FELLOWS:
Login credentials are required to use parts of this application. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a Fellow requiring your username and password.