"GO Compass" takes "Motion Sensing Game" to another level by utilizing the digital compass in your iPhone 3GS! A truly innovative gaming experience you wouldn't find on game consoles like PSP, NDS or even Wii!
Go North! Go East! Not East! Go South! Point your iPhone to the corresponding direction as quickly, and as accurately, as you can. Think you've got a good "Sense of Direction", or at least better than your friend and family? See how soon you lose your direction as the game pace getting progressively faster and faster. Or challenge your friend/family and see who can still hold on to the correct directions after turning back and forth and forth and...
"GO Compass" is also a good exercising game which probably keep yourself fit while having fun!
- Utilizing the built-in magnetometer for motion direction sensing
- FIVE different levels (Entry, Basic, Medium, Pro, Extreme)
- Progressively increasing game pace on each level
- Training Courses available before you take the challenge
- Sign your name when you get a new high score (Why still type your name when you can actually SIGN!)
- A dozen of special background music
- Interactive sound effects
- Magnetometer driven animated user interface - a unique user experience not found on other portable game consoles
- Built-in compass for alignment and preparation
"GO! Compass" leaves you no excuse not to get an iPhone 3GS now!
Don't be confused by the arrowheads you see during game play, most often they are there to mislead you!
- The magnetometer is sensitivity to electro-magnetic interference. Avoiding possible interference to get better gaming experience.