Mindful is a fun little memory game. The goal is simple: memorize the flag at the top of the screen and tap on the one that was there before it.
The game is meant to be just a fun exercise for your mind, and therefore designed in a noncompetitive manner: it has no scoring, but does have time running out on you, just to keep you focused. Play it whenever you want to practice your mindfulness and concentration in a fun way.
Each level increases either the number of flags to remember, or the pool to select them from, but never both at the same time. Just like in sports, this is meant to allow your brain to warm up gradually, without blowing any fuses.
Please let me know if you like it or have cool ideas to make it better.
* There are 6 levels, each level has 10 screens.
* You get your progress bar above, and the time running out below.
* When you complete a level, you get 20 extra seconds for the next one.
* The game can be completed in less than 7 minutes, but take your time.
* You can even learn a few country flags, instead of remembering them by nicknames.
* Memorizing flags visually is a lot faster than associating words to them.
* Don’t stress out, speed comes from relaxation!