* Limited time offer: Get it now for reduced price! *
ALERT: The Australian government announced that all citizenship applicants need to take a new revised citizenship test from 19 October 2009 on.
This is the FIRST app and so far the ONLY one to assist you in preparing for the NEW Australian citizenship test. It has a database of a large number of practice questions to help you to get familiar with the new test content. All the questions are based on the latest test resource book, "Australian Citizenship: Our Common Bond". You can study and take a practice test anywhere and any time you like, for example, when you are waiting for a bus or riding on a train. Remember, you must have enough practice before sitting your Australian Citizenship Test.
All questions of this app have been carefully selected by citizenship experts and they cover all three testable sections of the test resource book. The app provides valuable practice questions for people in all states and territories of Australia, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, the Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory.
There are two modes of this app: the Study Mode and the Test Mode. The Study Mode saves your time in memorizing all the content of the test. The questions are grouped by category so that it is easy to learn and understand. The Test Mode lets you take practice tests and evaluate your proficiency in the test content. After each test, a report shows the time you spent and the scores you got. You can choose the number of questions in a test. You should take enough practice before you go for the actual test.
Highlights of Benefits and Features:
* Study or take a test any time and anywhere you like;
* Get advices after each test;
* Track the exam time like the actual test;
* Display questions with wrong answers only;
* Hint during a practice test;
* Pick the number of the questions in a test;
* Never run into the same test twice because questions and answers are shuffled randomly;
* Choose the categories of content for self-learning;
* Get familiar with the multiple-choice format of the test.