'Min-U Guide Nikon D40x' provides quick and easy camera menu references specifically for the Nikon® D40x DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering dozens of menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D40x menu usage that might be online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch. Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D40x' also includes a handy list of 'D40x Quick Specs'.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D40x' is organized in the same manner as the Nikon® D40x camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D40x. Be your own expert.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
Check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40x' v1.0 is current with Nikon® D40x v1.01 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Manual Low-Pass
• Memory Card Formatting
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options