The video guide collection by Filmcards resumes with a really impressive site: CAPRI, one of the most famous island in the world. In this case as well the guide explores (with texts, original photos and long lasting films) each part of the island, from his history to the celebrated natural beauties, the historic buildings, the famous villas etc.
In addition to this, many subjects connected with the “spirit” of this site: the exquisite Neapolitan gastronomy (with many recipes), the music (with videos and audio of celebrated songs) and even an anthology of Neapolitan proverbs.
As all the other FILMCARDS guides, this one is divided into various sections, such as:
1. WATCH THE VIDEOS: a collection of exhaustive videos (about 50’ minutes long), showing the most important amenities of the island.
2. PHOTOGRAPHIC GALLERY: a broad photographic gallery with more than 250 original photos taken in all the spots visited.
3. THE HISTORY OF THE ISLAND.
4. WALKS FROM CAPRI (text and fotos):
* Marina Grande .
* The Piazzetta.
* The Certosa and Via Krupp.
* The Faraglioni and Villa Malaparte.
* The Natural Arch and Matermania.
* Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis.
* Marina Piccola.
…and many others.
5. WALKS FROM ANACAPRI (always with texts and photos):
* Anacapri (Villa San Michele, Casa Rossa).
* Monte Solaro and S. Maria a Cetrella.
* The Blue Grotto.
* Punta Carena.
6. THE CIRCUMNAVIGATION OF THE ISLAND (texts and photos).
7. THE TRADITIONS:
* Celebrations and folklore
* Kitchen and recipes.
* Neapolitan proverbs, translated and explained.
* The Neapolitan music with the listening of historical songs and the view of
“Tammurriata nera” danced and sang by a team of wild dancers.
8.) SPLEEP & FOOD: a list of hotels and restaurants of the island, including all the information which might be helpful to reach them (addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and web sites - all of which are directly linkable - besides an accurate description of each one).
9. TOURIST INFORMATION: telephone numbers, addresses, web sites, etc.
All the interesting spots and hotels can immediately be found on a map, with the right application, so to be reached very easily. All the phone numbers, addresses, websites and email can be linked right away.
The application (ranging 300MB, however very easy to download) is in English, however, it can be bought in Italian as well, as for all the other applications.
The whole package, as usual, is offered at a fairly low price, so to give a chance to the tourist to gather all the applications he needs without spending an excessive amount of money.
We’d like to remind you that on Apple Store you can already find the video guide dedicated to ORVIETO and TODI, and a FREE DEMO (“Previews”), containing an example of the next guides.
The next guides will be dedicated to:
- ANCIENT ROME
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.filmcards.it, where you’ll be able to test the various applications; furthermore, please send your critics or suggestions to email@example.com. We would appreciate very much your help in improving our project.
Have a wonderful trip, then, with FILMCARDS and… WELCOME TO CAPRI!