Figure It is the first training aid for figure skaters developed for the iPhone and iPod touch. Figure It allows you to build and score programs, and track your progress. Figure It simulates the International Judging System (IJS) and provides element by element statistics so you can see what's working for you and what's not.
• Build short and long programs based on your level.
• Score your programs in real time simulating the International Judging System.
• Build programs to see their point value.
• See an element by element breakdown.
• Track your progress over time.
This app is built for skaters by skaters including 2005 National Pairs Champion Garrett Lucash. We're passionate about helping you succeed! Email us and let us know what features you want and we'll do our best to integrate them in future versions.
Latest News: We will implement the last of the scoring changes in our next update (under rotate button). All updates are FREE through the end of the the 2010-2011 season!
Visit www.figureitapp.com to register your app, see videos, and instructions.