Feel the rush of your Adrenaline in playing Adrenaline Racer! You are former racer in the Formula One season race competing with other well-known F1 racers from around the world.
You can compete in the Grand Pix or Time Attack game mode for this incredible F1 racing game.
In the Grand Pix, you get to maneuver one of the professional race car known as the Super Ace I.There are four countries - USA, China, France and Australia where the Grand Pix will take place. Your task is to complete all the 4 races in the 4 different countries and bring glory to your country. In each country, the tracks are different so it is up to your skills to bring home the trophy!
In the Grand Pix game mode, there are 8 racers. In each track, there is a pit where you can repair your race car. Once you have repaired your race car, it is time to get back to the race or you will lag behind the other racers.
In the Time Attack game mode, you are racing against yourself and the timer. This is a good place to train yourself in your racing skills before you join the Grand Pix game mode.
You can also purchase upgrades or repair your Super Ace I. Game upgrades are available in speed, acceleration, fuel, tires, weight, handling and body of your racing car. Therefore, you need to think wisely the type of upgrades which are beneficial to your race before you do the upgrades.
Main Game Features
- Beautiful crafted graphics such as the racing cars and the tracks and techno music which increases your desire to race.
- More than 20 racing cars to purchase
- 7 attributes to upgrade
- 2 Game modes: Grand Prix and Time Attack with 8 different circuits
- Global online ranking. You can see your best timings in the Grand Pix or Time Attack game modes. Use these statistics to improve your next race!
- Option to turn off the game's sounds when you are listening to your ipod's music. You can even turn on shuffle so that the music will be shuffling when you listen.
- Three game slots to save your game states.
v1.1 - Internet Multiplay Mode will be released in Feb 2010.
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email email@example.com.