Paper Rugby is a turn-based strategy game. The rules are simple but the game is very challenging.
The game board is a rugby field divided in square boxes. The objective is to place the ball between the uprights of your opponent, advancing through the marked points. You take turns drawing a line from one point to the next, moving the ball as you go.
You can't move back across lines that have already been drawn. If you touch a point where it has been moved before or a point that is part of the border line, you get to move again.
- Simple and intuitive touch control
- Addictive game play against the computer or a friend on the same device or over Wi-Fi
- Choose between three levels of difficulty
- Configurable game options (match mode, field type and size, player names, sound)
- Automatic save and resume game capability
- Instant Replay
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later (iPhone OS 3.1 tested).