'Min-U Guide Nikon D3000 v1.0' provides quick and easy camera menu references for the new Nikon® D3000 DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering over one hundred menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D3000 menu usage that are perhaps online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D3000 v1.0' is bigger than ever and OS 3 ready, including select/copy on all detail contents while featuring a handy list of 'D3000 Quick Specs', a troubleshooting checklist, error messages, supported standards, digital photography & DSLR lens glossaries and new Nikon product previews.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing digital photos instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D3000 v1.0' is organized in the same manner as the D3000 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D3000.
Check Min-UGuide.com (not associated with Nikon Corp.) and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D3000' v1.0 is current with Nikon® D3000 v1.00 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options