Please Note: This app requires Kaseya 6.2 or later, running the Service Desk module.
Are you a busy help desk manager on the go? Do you need to view, update, assign, or respond to tickets even when you are away from your desk? Do you manage a team of technicians and want to have visibility into their activity when you are away? Kaseya Help Desk is the ultimate service desk management application for technicians and service desk managers who need to respond to requests anywhere at any time.
With Kaseya Help Desk you can:
- View all service desk tickets assigned to you or your team
- Toggle between customized views filtered by service desk, status, priority, assignee, or stage
- Get driving directions to the ticket location
- Call the user right from the application
- Create a new ticket
- Update individual ticket status, priority, severity, assignee, category, subcategory, stage, promised date, and notes
- Deliver enhanced response times with anytime, anywhere access to your Service Desk
Kaseya Help Desk is paired with the Service Desk module in Kaseya 6.2 or later, and can be configured to follow ITIL 3.0 standards helping you align business and information technology goals and strategy.
For Technicians: Keep your service desk queue up to date even when you are away from your desk or out in the field. Review, update, and close tickets assigned to you quickly and easily.
For Help Desk Managers: Manage multiple desks and keep technicians on task even when you are away. Setup individual views and team views to monitor total number of tickets assigned.