"iHandwrite" is an e-mail decoration tool for making your ordinary e-mails into mind-blowing fashionable handwriting style ones.
It initially provides seven(7) real handwriting fonts, and a dozen(12) of splendid background papers, which you can easily mix and match to deliver your touching messages.
Also, users can take a photo or pick it up from the photo library for personalized background papers.
Finally you are going to have the alternative way to send a charming message, though your handwriting is not consistent or even bad enough to avoid leaving a memo. iHandwrite's fonts contain Japanese (Hirakana, Katakana, and Kanji) and Korean characters as well, so you can make a magnificent postcard in Japanese, too.
From a daily memo, iHandwrite can convey your personal feelings in a stylish and right way.
Also, your image from friends and colleagues will be re-branded with fancier one by receiving your impressive and adorable iHandwrite messages.
- Seven (7) real handwriting fonts
- Twelve (12) splendid background papers
- Customizable background papers with own photos
- Nine (9) colors of texts; white, yellow, blue, green, red, magenta, orange, gray, and black
- Includes English, Japanese, and Korean fonts. (Korean characters are in effect only when device's language setting is switched to Korean.)
- Supports dragging texts to align
- Send iHandwrite messages through iPhone/iPod touch's built-in Mail program, which can retrieve recipients' addresses from the Contacts app
- Post iHandwrite messages directly to your twitter account
- Save iHandwrite messaegs into your photo library
*** Easy to Use ***
Step 1: Enter the message you want to write on.
Step 2: Choose a designed paper, a handwriting font, and the font size/color. You can adjust the position of your message by dragging it.
Step 3: When you are done with editing, press the submit button (an icon with a mail image.)
Step 4: Enter email addresses of recipients, and Send.
Please visit http://www.softopinion.com/apps for more information.
You can follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/iHandwrite
If you have any trouble getting the application to work, please visit our support page. Please be advised that we have no way of contacting you when you ask for help in customer reviews.
- Asiafont from Asiasoft Inc. have been installed, Asiafont® is a registered trademark of Asiasoft Inc.