Magic Stave Free listens to you singing or playing an instrument and displays the notes being played on a musical stave and shows the note position on a keyboard.
Checkout this YouTube demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10CcQOisqRE
or search for 'magic stave'.
Magic Stave Free is the free version of Magic Stave that has note history, guitar, violin, chromatic harmonica display, instrument tuner, automatic key signature detection and MIDI recording/playback of detected notes.
A brilliant tool for seasoned music professionals and beginners alike. Ideal for supporting you as you learn to read music or vocalists away from an instrument and want to know whether you're singing in tune.
Learning to read music and not sure whether the note you're playing is right? Magic Stave Free shows you the note you're actually playing and you can compare that with the sheet music you're reading to check you've hit the right note.
Are you a singer reading music? Magic Stave Free will display the notes you're singing so you can ensure you're hitting the right note!
Ever wondered how high or low you can sing? Magic Stave Free will show you instantly. Works great with all transposing instruments too.
Checkout the YouTube demos - search for 'magic stave'.
Magic Stave Free:
- Displays notes on Grand, Treble or Bass Clefs.
- Displays notes in any major or minor keys.
- Displays notes on a piano keyboard.
- Displays note names and optional octave information,
- Displays the frequencies of detected notes.
- Transposes detected notes up to 24 semitones up or down
- Will detect notes accurately and fast in the range C1 to C8
- Allows the configuration of the reference A frequency (just in case your piano is not quite in tune!).
Works with iPod Touches if you plug in a microphone too. Note that this app detects monophonic sounds (not chords).
if you have any problems with this App, email me and I'll resolve the problem. If you leave a review comment about your problem I cannot help you!