Run App allows you to get precise measurements of your running activities. The app uses the iPhone's built-in GPS to measure how far you run, how long it takes and the exact route you run. During the activity, the large display clearly shows the distance traveled, time elapsed, the current and average pace. During the activity you will also see splits for each mile/km in a table which is automatically updated every time you pass a mile/km. A clear sound would also indicate everytime you pass a mile/km, or you may set to give signal every 5 minutes if you prefer that.
When the activity is over, all relevant data is stored in the log where you also can see the route on a map with pins and splits for every mile/km.
- Measurement of distance and time
- Calculation of current and average pace
- Automatic update of mile/km splits
- Calculation of energy consumption based on your weight
- Display shown in vertical og horisontal mode based on what you prefer
- Option to turn off the display without the distance measurement being interrupted.
- Beep-sound for each mile/km or every fifth minutes keeps you updated - even with the display turned off.
- View your route on Google Maps with pins and splits for each mile/km.
- Log with overview of all activities including a summation of the total and average distance, duration, and energy expenditure
- A detailed overview of all activities with duration, distance, energy expentiture, speed, map display and a table with mile/km splits.
- Optional units miles/km, lb/kg, kcal/kJ
- Add activities manually if you have been running on treadmills or without your iPhone.
- iPod touch and iPhone 2G users can use the Run App as a stopwatch and run diary by entering activities manually (without GPS).
- Listen to music while running
- No advertisements
- Language: English and Danish. More to come.
Run App can be used with all versions of iPhone and iPod touch, but distance and pace measurement will only work on devices with built-in GPS (iPhone 3G and 3GS).