Mindo is a mind mapping tools for iPad. Mind mapping enable you to organize your thoughts, ideas and information whenever you want.
* Task list
* Course notes and revision
* Meeting notes
* Concept mapping
* Goal setting
* This application does a nice job of utilizing the iPad’s interface features. --mindmappingsoftwareblog.com
* It has helped me a lot to sort out situations, to organize my thinking, to brainstorm new ideas, to tease out of my mind insights I hadnt thought of before, and to find great ideas. Its easy. -- Denssull (United States)
* Great wee app - This is an excellent iPad application. Easy to use, wide range of styles can be created, intuitive interface, top marks. --reddishpink (United Kingdom)
* Very easy to use. All operations are intuitive and, as a function of touching than 10 minutes you will get used. --まるちく (Japan)
* I bought 3 of the apps on mind mapping. It's - definitely the best. The familiar interface of iWork. In short - worth the money. Would recommend. --Serj Korj (Russia)
* Mindo does exactly what you want to use mind mapping program without too many bells and whistles. --GlobalBob (Nederland)
* Best mind mapping tool for me. Quick to work with in meeting for taking notes. --Lopa2000 (Romania)
* Import and export mind map compatible with many of popular desktop applications:
* Mind Manager
* Import and export Mind maps via Email directly.
* Synchronize with Wifi, iTunes and Dropbox/Box.net cloud service.
* Save images to iPad Album in which image can be exported to other apps.
* Export PNG and PDF versions of your maps.
* Drag and drop topics to organize ideas intuitively.
* Double tap to create topic directly and auto organize for appearance.
* Present your thoughts via external projector (VGA adaptor output).
* Copy/Paste in and between mind maps, and event to and from other apps.
* Undo/Redo functions in edit mode.
* Assign functional icon groups for topics.
* Assign priorities to topics.
* Assign task attributes such as start time/due time to topics.
* Attach topic with hyperlinks to topics.
* Assign colors, shapes and fonts to topics.
* Create relationship between topics.
* Create boundaries to highlight the topic groups.
* Expand/Collapse branches to keep things brief.
Please visit website http://www.laterhorse.com/mindo/ for more information, screenshot and videos.