Purpose : To display the video from IP Camera.
▶ How to use.
1. First screen : Access to one of IP Camera list, which user specified.
● Add : It is able to add IP Camera Information.
Input Camera Name which would be shown at IP List, IP address(Camera), Port number, ID, Password and FPS.
>> It is not able to use '/', when you input the value of each field.
>> It is not able to be saved, if all of field doesn't be filled out except FPS. (Default is 1.)
● Edit : Correct the IP Camera Info of saved IP List.
● Del : Delete the IP Camera Info of registered IP List.
● Connect : Connect to one of the selected IP Camera Info.
2. Connect screen : This screen display the video, after access to the specified IP address.
● PTZ : Control PTZ of current camera.
● FPS : Change FPS Setting.
● Image Size : Change a resolution of the camera.
● GPIO : Select a port number to use GPIO. (Enter a number directly.)
● Quit : Disconnect Camera connection.
>> Landscape mode was applied to this screen.
3. PTZ screen : Control pan and tilt of PTZ Camera.
● Direction keys : Change a direction of a camera. (Up, Down, Left, Right)
● Quit PTZ : Close PTZ screen.