Scanner&Fax turns your iPhone into a pocket scanner and fax machine for your documents: you will be able to take pictures, enhance them, organize them into multipage PDF DOCUMENTS, transfer them over Wi-Fi, e-mail, publish to Internet (Google Docs, iDisk, WebDAV), or send them as faxes worldwide.
Creating multi-page PDF documents has never been so easy! Simply flip trough the available pictures, touch to select/deselect them, drag to order the pages to your liking.
Any page or document can be sent as fax, with or without cover page. You can also send a cover-only fax. As a faxing provider we support InterFax (http://www.interfax.net/), which offers the possibility to send faxes worldwide at a reasonable price. To benefit from Scanner&Fax faxing capabilities, you will need to configure it with an InterFax account.
Simple and powerful image ENHANCING tools. Let Scanner&Fax automatically enhance the image for you, or manually fix perspective deformations, tune brightness, contrast and color saturation, with results preview in real time!
A useful tip: to achieve the best quality for documents and faxes pictures should be taken while keeping the iPhone parallel to the target document, possibly with the paper without folds.
Are you in a hurry right now and have no time to waste enhancing images? No worries, with the QUICK SHOT button you will be adding pictures to the application as fast as your iPhone can handle them! You can edit them later on if you want. Actually, if you edit an image that is already being used in one or more PDF documents, they will be automatically regenerated for you.
With Scanner&Fax you can:
* take pictures
* let Scanner&Fax automatically enhance picture quality
* manually alter brightness, contrast, color intensity
* correct perspective deformations
* combine pictures into multipage PDF documents
* store any number of pictures and PDF documents
* protect PDF documents with a password
* archive and share the documents
* send faxes worldwide
* send single pages or whole documents as faxes, with or without cover
* send a cover-only fax
* preview faxes before sending to ensure their readability
* archive faxes to send then when it is more convenient
* browse trough sent faxes history, and unsent faxes list
* no Internet connection required except for e-mail, Internet sharing and fax sending.
There are several ways to SHARE your data:
* send pictures and documents via e-mail
* transfer to the PC easily, with a browser and Wi-Fi access
* publish to Google Docs, WebDAV or iDisk account
(as many accounts as you like)
* pictures can also be exported to iPhone's camera roll or copied to the clipboard