ACS Mobile provides readers with a searchable, multi-journal, up-to-the-minute live stream of new peer-reviewed research content (Articles ASAP) published across the Society's preeminent portfolio of scholarly research journals, including the flagship Journal of the American Chemical Society. The application also includes a "Latest News" feed from Chemical and Engineering News -- the Society's industry-leading magazine and preferred source of online news for its more than 161,000 member professionals. ACS Mobile makes a scientist's daily commute, business travel, or time away from the desk or laboratory a more rewarding and productive experience.
ACS Mobile offers the following features:
* Up-to-the minute access to new ACS ASAP Articles, personalized across the entire portfolio of over 40 peer-reviewed ACS Journals
* Tailored "on the fly" filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles
* Delivery of an indexed list of more than 38,000 research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts
* Automatic saving of abstracts for offline reading
* A "Latest News" feed from Chemical & Engineering News Online
* Saving of favorites in a "My ASAPs" folder for convenient offline reading and pushing back to your usual research setting
* Interface to full-text article access (via wireless or Virtual Private Networks) for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS Journals. ID/password-based access is also an option for individuals who subscribe to ACS journals as part of their ACS member benefits package
* Caching of full-text article PDFs for 48 hours to read offline
* Quick Search across the more than 850,000+ scientific research articles and book chapters now on the ACS Web Editions Platform -- discoverable by author, keyword, title, abstract, DOI or bibliographic citation
* Sharing of links and snippets via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and other options
Stay current. Get ACS Mobile today. A video demonstration of these and other features is posted to http://www.acsmobile.org.