Get to play the mysterious Chinese traditional instrument- Ten Faced Gongs, enjoy the special rhythm and tone of this old instrument, learn how to play with the help of our tutorial, and finally, play freely with all of your imaginations. Also you can find more interesting ways to use this instrument either as a music lover, or as a professional musician.
Expect more traditional instruments from us!
The Ten Faced Gongs(also named yunluo) is a set of usually ten small tuned gongs mounted in a wooden frame, with each gong being about 9-12 cm in diameter, and the height of the frame being about 52 cm. The yunluo's gongs are generally of equal diameter but different thicknesses; the thicker gongs produce a higher pitch. It is often used in wind and percussion ensembles in northern China. Old drawings also depict a smaller yunluo with just five gongs, which was held by a handle by one hand and played with the other.
How to play:
1. tap any of the ten gongs to play
2. tap the red button on the downside to record what you play, tap the play button to playback.
3. tap the 'setting' button to set your favorite background, choose a tutorial or choose a tone .
1. two tunes optional
2. record and playback function
4. customized rhythm
5. import your own music from iTunes library as accompaniment
6. 4 interesting background music optional
-online play,peer-to-peer play
-more traditional Chinese instruments