If you like Lights Off, then you will love The Cross.
Simple but engaging, the goal of the game is to erase all the elements/cells of a 8X9 grid.
The rules are:
- only a limited number of moves can be used to erase the elements, the player has at its disposal a cross shaped figure
- every element of the game board can appear in 3 different states, characterized by different colours which repeat in a cyclic manner
- the cross can exceed the game area, in such case it will come back on the opposite side
Completing the grid becomes a matter of honour .
The system automatically registers your progresses enabling you to recall your game at any moment. Furthermore, your overall progress is registered in your personal statistics, differentiated depending on the difficulty level.
- 3 different game levels
- illimited number of games generated in a casual manner
- 3 colour themes and possibility to turn the sound off
- personalization of kind of game interaction
- personalized statistics system
- possibility to reset the ongoing game
- ongoing game is automatically saved