With 'GPS Position' you send your position to a Server and can share this position with others. Arrange up to 6 friends ein and see (with their agreement) where they are. Send your position informations per eMail and call the position on an other iPhone, iPod Touch, PC or Mac.
- Show your own position
- Send the position to the Pocketkai-Server
- Displaying the position of up to 6 friends in a map
- Displaying on iPhone, iPod Touch, PC or Mac
- Send current position per eMail
PC or Mac:
- Displaying on every Browser on PC or Mac
- See the last 12 positions
- See the position on a map
- The receiver gets an eMail with a link to that site, you do not have to enter the GPS coordinates manually.
What data will be transmitted?
- A part of the UDID of the device (precise identification)
- GPS coordinates
- The data is securely stored on the Pocketkai-Server.
- No name or personal data
- UDIDs or IMEI of the 6 friends
- Only the people you told your UDID can track you.
- Access only for your friends
After you press 'Transmit', the position will be stored on the server. An automatic storing and transmitting (e.g. every 5 minutes) is at the time not possible, for this the program has to run continuos and the Battery will be empty to soon.