Tiara is a chromatic instrument tuner that allows you to accurately and rapidly tune your instrument. Tiara uses the built-in microphone in your iPhone or an external microphone. An external microphone is required for 2nd/3rd generation iPod Touch users and original iPhone users.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Range(sin wave): A0(27.50 Hz)-C8(4186 Hz)
- Concert A pitch: 400.0 Hz ... 500.0 Hz (0.1 Hz steps)
- Internal Tuning Accuracy: ±0.1 cent
- Analog Tuning Meter
- Hi-speed response
- Wave Oscilloscope
- Strobe display for harmonics tuning (touch the oscilloscope)
- VU Meter (Input boost on/off by touching VU Meter)
- Calibration (A4 Reference Tone Required)
- In Tune Flash function flashes tuning meter when the pitch stabilizes within a range of one cent above or below the correct pitch.
(*) Avoid letting the mic pick up any extraneous sound while tuning.
(*) Even if the pitch within the range of detection, it may not be possible to detect the pitch of an instrumental sound that contains large numbers of overtones or that has a rapid decay (e.g., very low or very high notes on a piano).