This unique application offers the possibility to remote control up to 32 XTA Electronics® DP4-Series® Loudspeaker Management Systems from your iPhone® or iPod Touch® or iPad®. Also the Martin Audio® DX2®, the Funktion One X04A® and the D.A.S. Audio DSP 4080® & DSP2060® controller are supported.
DP4Remote gives you control over the following functions of your device:
• Parametric EQs
• Graphic EQs
• Memory store, recall and erase
• Snapshot store, recall and erase
DP4Remote can sync with the devices in both ways. So you can either prepare a setting in forward or get the controllers data.
DP4Remote stores your offline edited data for later sync with your devices.
DP4Remote is compatible with XTA Electronics DP448®, DP446®, DP444® controllers as well as with the Martin Audio® DX2®, the Funktion One X04A® and the D.A.S. Audio DSP 4080® & DSP2060® OEM-Units.
• You will need a working wireless connection to your controller (tested with XTA Wiser2400® and Moxa N-Port 5110).
• For more than 4 devices a serial connection speed of 115kBaud is recommended.
• For working with a XTA WISP some additional hardware & configuration are necessary. We recommend to use another serial / ethernet connection.
• DP4Remote works with a maximum of 32 devices at a time.
• DP4Remote is a third party application (this means this application is not developed by XTA Electronics®).
• DP4Remote will work on any iPhone® / iPod touch® / iPad® with iPhone OS 5.1 or higher. Recommended devices are iPhone 4S® / 5® and new iPad® or iPad mini®.
• Although well tested - this application remain a piece of software: rockbaby engineering will not take any responsibility for any issues that may occur using DP4Remote.
• XTA Electronics® DSP-algorithms are sensitive information to which we don´t have access. So please note that our graphical representation of parametric EQs and xOvers display the "standard" ones - those may vary a bit from XTA Electronics® unique and brilliant algorithms.