Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer, and view another user's screencast of this app on your device (Pro version only). Plus, remotely control the iPod app on this device from a computer on the same wi-fi network.
"WORKS GREAT! i have had no problem with software and printing on my network, most of the time HP printers will always work for you! and does for me and my HP Laser 4200 series, if you have fax credits on any other their apps contact support and they can split them or move them! Nice app to have access to like a command center..." - V, Oct 20, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer. View another user's screencast of this app. (Pro version only)
• Share files between two iPads/iPhones that are running this app. (Pro version only)
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Remotely control the iPod app on this device from a computer on the same wi-fi network.
• Browse the web from your computer using your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone, even when you do not have an internet connection on your computer.
HOW DO I ACCESS OR CONTROL THIS APP FROM MY COMPUTER?
1. Put your iPad/iPhone and computer on the same wi-fi network.
2. On your iPad/iPhone, start this app, and open the Documents module. Make a note of the URL that is displayed at the top of the Documents menu.
3. On the computer, open a web browser, and enter the full URL of this app from the previous step.
Notes Regarding the optional Toll Free Number Subscription:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the United States or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.