Kids love Tic Tac Math because it’s a game that they know how to play and it’s fun. Parents and teachers understand that a game that is fun, familiar and educational is a great use of iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch technology before the kids start playing “other” games. And it doesn’t require a lot of time on their part to get things going because every kid knows how to play Tic Tac Toe. This unique app combines the time-tested, kid approved favorite Tic Tac Toe game with math game equations for an educationally fun experience. Kids love to play this math game; parents and teachers love that their elementary school, middle school and even high school kids are honing their math skills. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
Great App for Kids!
“This app is really cool on the iPad! The scratch pad rocks and saves paper too.”
A great classroom story with Tic Tac Math
“I began using Tic Tac Math with my fourth grade class this winter and spring as a way to get kids motivated to prepare for standardized testing. Tic Tac Math was quick, the kids loved playing, it requires no explanation and the kids scores went up. I recommend Tic Tac Math to anyone looking for a fun way to help a kids who may be struggling with math.”
- Beth Harstad, Fourth Grade Teacher, Mound-Westonka Schools, Mound, Minnesota
Tic Tac Math game combines the fun and strategy of Tic Tac Toe with the skill building of math flash cards. Your child can choose which skill to play – addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. There is even the option of playing one, two or three digit numbers in the equations, so they can increase the difficulty as their skills improve.
It's easy to get started, no rules to figure out because kids already know the rules! Just as in regular Tic Tac Toe, if you get three squares in a row, you win. To gain a square, you must first solve the math equation. A scratch pad has been included for working out answers, if necessary.
This app is great for all ages. You can play against the computer or use that opportunity for a bonding, two-person game. It’s an excellent way for parents to spend time with their children while helping them sharpen their minds. Or, use the two-player mode as an opportunity for an older child to help a younger one. This builds confidence and reinforces math skills at the same time.
The fun Tic Tac Math app is the first math game developed to work on all three devices – iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Regardless of which you use, you essentially have a portable classroom and teacher anytime you open Tic Tac Math. There aren’t 30 other kids here, though. When your child is playing Tic Tac Math, he or she is the only student.
* First creation of a universal math app; works on iPhone, iPod Touch and optimized for the unique features of the iPad
* Offers four skills to play – addition, subtraction, multiplication or division
* Challenging one, two or three digit number equations
* Includes a scratch pad for figuring out answers
* Concept is based on Tic Tac Toe, so it’s easy for your child to understand gameplay
* Builds math skills in a fun way
* Can eliminate the boredom that smart kids often experience while on long trips, waiting in lines or sitting in restaurants
* Teachers report that starting out each day with a couple of rounds on Tic Tac Math help kids improve their math facts and gets them settled down to begin learning.
So do your child a favor. The next time they site down to play their favorite game on the iPad, ask them to beat the computer on 4 games of Tic Tac Math. They’ll probably think it a bit strange at first, but before you know it they’ll be improving their math scores, building their math confidence and building a path to a better life!