** Over 68 Pages of Grammar Lessons.
** Over 265 examples with Grammar Rules.
** Over 500 Test Questions with Explanation.
Grammar Express: Prepositions is the complete course in mastering English grammatical preposition. It contains over 68 pages of lessons explaining each Preposition with several examples. You can learn the grammar rules, study the examples and test their understanding by taking quiz. At the end of quiz the user is presented with test summery and explanation for each test question. Grammar Express can help you to improve your understanding of Prepositions and make use of correct preposition. Custom timer setting can assist you to improve response times under exam time constraints. Research suggest that kids and adults learn most quickly when playing learning games with real-time error-feedback. Grammar Express provides learners with an opportunity to improve strategies for grammar success.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
RETRY MISSED QUESTIONS:
You can reattempt the questions you answered incorrectly in practice tests.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod & iPad to skip a question.
• Over 68 pages of grammar lessons and rules with over 265 examples.
• Over 500 multiple -choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” helps you to retry missed questions.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod & iPad to skip a question.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.