Australia’s ultimate LOCAL SEARCH and TURN-BY-TURN GPS Navigation application.
Australian made, including ongoing local testing.
Mocal GPS Navigation supports all the features you have come to expect from a high-end GPS navigation system, plus more:
- Always uses the latest Australian maps
- Clear, moving 2D & 3D maps
- Landscape & Portrait mode
- Day & Night mode
- Choose from 10 Voices, including 2 Australian voices (all announcing street names)
The turn-by-turn GPS Navigation is included in the price to download Mocal.
Mocal has been developed and tested in Australia based on a significant amount of local user feedback:
- Optimised Australian address input
- Easily select and navigate to Contacts listed in your iPhone’s address book
- Supports playing music while you navigate
- Navigation continues after receiving a phone call
Mocal takes it one step further, using Mocal you can FIND • SEE • SHARE • GO.
FIND • Mocal includes location aware search, so you can find places close-by from providers such as TrueLocal and Eatability (restaurant guide).
SEE • Using Mocal you can view an interactive map of your current location or a map of a selected suburb.
SHARE • Using Mocal you can share your current location or any selected business/restaurant’s details via Email.
GO • Mocal turns your iPhone into a voice guided GPS Navigation system.
Local Search, Maps and Sharing (FREE).
FAQ: How much data does Mocal use?
If for example you were traveling from St Leonards (Sydney) to Katoomba (Blue Mountains). This journey is 106km and would take just under 2 hours.
1. The first time you make this journey Mocal will use 1.2Mb of data.
2. The next time you make this journey, Mocal will only use 0.1Mb of data. Mocal stores the maps on your phone and they do not need to be downloaded again until updated maps become available.
For more FAQs and a walk-through demonstration video on using Mocal please visit www.mocal.com.au. If you need any assistance/support please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure an optimal GPS signal and for your own safety, please place your iPhone in a secure car cradle when using any turn-by-turn GPS navigation service. We also recommend that you plug your iPhone in using a car charger when using the ‘GO’ GPS Navigation service.
Enjoy using Mocal