It's so exciting to be pregnant! With mommy to be your time will be even more amazing and enjoyable. There has never been more information or more pictures about pregnancy bundled in an app then with mommy to be.
For each week you get lots of information, fascinating facts and things worth knowing about your pregnancy in three sections - You, Your Baby, and Tips. Additionally, the Today page provides you an enormous number of calculated facts, the approximate size of your baby and even the picture of the week.
** BestAppEver Awards 2011: Honorable Mentions mommy to be in category Best Health App **
** Number 1 pregnancy app in Germany, Switzerland, Austria **
** Featured by Apple in category Medical in Austria and Germany in May **
** The iPhone Blog says: "Excellent information... great for first-time moms" **
** mommy to be was or is still at #1 medical in Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Luxembourg, top 5 medical in Ireland, Austria, Malta, Lithuania, top 10 in Sweden, Lebanon, Panama
For these 40 thrilling weeks you’ll find exciting information with more than 160 accompanying pictures, some taken by a professional photographer. The 60 pictures in the section “Baby” will definitely be a special treat during your pregnancy. In most sonograms you can even zoom in and read extra notes about what you see.
And it’s really easy to use and has a lovely design.
Features at a glance:
- Calculation of the expected delivery date (you enter the 1st day of your last period and cycle length (up to 60 days) or you can enter the date yourself; adjustable date for a planned C-section)
- 42 fascinating articles for each section “You” and your body, “Your Baby” with the development of your little one, and “Tips” with lots of practical hints (searchable).
- A dashboard which has important hands on data, inspired by Bauhaus style (from our homeland Germany)
- Current progress with month of pregnancy, gender calculation based on Chinese Conception Calendar, calculation of zodiac for natural and planned delivery date,
- A comprehensive diary section for easy manageability of any notes, events, thoughts or questions for you, your baby, your doc or in general with up to 3 photos, the location, and statistical data. Use it to search, export as an email or as an attachment with all information or via iTunes.
- A kick counter and contradiction timer for the last mile
- Manage several pregnancies of your pregnant friends or relatives in one app (interesting for aunts, grandmas, grandpas, friends, and, and, ...!)
- A personalized forum for you. Get in contact with other similar-minded people who have the same thing in common – they are expecting a baby.
Chat in your language (English, German) about anything you like, get some hands-on information from others and share your knowledge. But that’s not all. If you share your location, you’ll have access to dedicated country and city-specific forums, too. It’s now really easy to get in contact with other pregnant people around you! Chat about specialties in your country or find people you would like to meet personally… Anything YOU like. Register quickly to become part of this community and extend your circle of new friends.
And all the best for you and your baby…
Your team from