Using GripTools Remote you can wirelessly control "MAXON CINEMA 4D" with your iPhone or iPod touch.
This version gives you the ability to control the editor camera.
* Intuitively moving the editor camera during modeling or working on a scene
* Controlling CINEMA 4D during presentations
* A cool gadget: always fun
- Orbit around objects in your scene with the CINEMA 4D editor camera
- Interactive 3D cube on iPhone/iPod touch, representing the orientation
- Zoom slider on iPhone/iPod touch
- Multi-touch interface, enabling directional movements
- Uses WiFi, for a great operating range
- Easy automatic connection
- Dedicated plugin for CINEMA 4D making optimal use of the C4D environment.
- iPhone or iPod touch running iPhone OS 3.0 and up
- MAXON CINEMA 4D R11.0 and up
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- ** The GripTools Remote plugin for CINEMA 4D **
- Mac and iPhone or iPod touch must be connected to the same WiFi network
** The GripTools Remote plugin for CINEMA 4D be found at:
Maxon CINEMA 4D can be found at: