SessionTalk Softphone is a feature rich mobile SIP client for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, SessionTalk Softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features.
If you have any problems with configuration, please contact our support and we will help you get setup and making voip calls.
SessionTalk iPhone features:
- Supports making VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
- Video Calls with VP8 codec
- iOS4 Multitasking and Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
- SMS Messaging ( SIP SIMPLE )
- Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
- Call Recording - record single call or conference
- Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
- Dial Plan
- Call Forwarding
- Dual Line
- Swap between 2 active calls
- Conference - Merge and Split
- Attended and Unattended Transfer
- Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
- Excellent audio quality
- Echo cancellation, important when using in speaker mode
- G722,G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
- G.729 Annex A codec available as in app purchase
- TLS Encryption
- SRTP secure calls
- Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
- Ability to prioritise codecs
- Bluetooth headset support - iPhone ONLY
- DTMF Support , RFC2833 , SIP INFO and Inband
- SIP Proxy support
- VPN Support
- Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
- STUN server support
- Global IP
- 25 Ringtones
- Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
- Detailed Call history
- Dial from Call History and Favorites
- Message Waiting Indicator
- SIP Log
- Localization - English,French,Spanish,German and Japanese
Please note that a SIP compliant VoIP Provider or SIP PBX (Server) is required to use the product. SessionTalk iPhone Edition is a standalone SIP softphone.
Some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making VoIP calls over 3G.
If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org