Easy kiosk management.
A version is also available for Mac computers.
Finally, you can install an Internet kiosk in a public place in minutes. The biggest strength of xStand is its simplicity and reliability. We have thousands of customers around the world who love this product for a reason one simple reason: the ability to bring life to any kiosk project.
- Setup a secure internet kiosk in minutes
- Easy to use interface with many custom options
- True full screen mode available
- Don’t be tied down. Use any website, or upload your own
- Password protected settings
- Full URL control: Authorize or deny domain names
- Automatic clearing of cookies and local caches
- Favorites management with unique display options
If you have no internet connection, you can upload a local website to your iPad disk with iTunes sharing option.
Important: If you have videos on a local website, they have to be hosted on a web server. Local videos cannot be displayed.
For more information, visit our website.
You are not a professional?
Looking for a simplified, consumer version?
Search for tinyKiosk on the App Store.
It's a new version available only in English made by TinyBinary.