This is a collection of three sets of A-Z animal flash cards in English, Spanish and French. They are made with beautiful and engaging drawings that will appeal to children and adults alike.
• Scroll back and forth through the animals from A - Z
• Tap the play button to hear the animal sound
• Tap the animal name to hear it read in one of three languages
• Swipe to the left from the 'A' card to switch languages.
• There are three sets of animal cards: English, French and Spanish.
• The iPad version has letter buttons which take you directly to each card
• The speaking of animal names is in UK or US accented English, French and Spanish.
This App is great as a learning tool for children and also as a language learning tool for adults
Animals in English: ant, bear, cat, dog, elephant, fox, goose, hen, iguana, jaguar, koala, lemur, monkey, narwhal, owl, pig, quail, rooster, sheep, turkey, umbrella bird, vulture, wasp, xantus, yak, zebra.
Animals in French: abeille, baleine, coq, dindon, éléphant, flamant, grenouille, hibou, iguane, jaguar, koala, lémur, mouton, narval, oie, poule, quetzal, renard, sauterelle, taureau, unau, vache, wapiti, xtlocope, yak, zébre.
Animals in Spanish: abeja, búho, caballo, delfín, elefante, flamenco, gallo, hormiga, iguana, jaguar, koala, lemur, mono, narval, ñu, oveja, perro, quetzal, rana, saltamontes, toro, urraca, vaca, wapití, xantus, yak, zorra.
** IF YOU LIKE ANIMAL A-Z CARDS TRY ANIMAL NUMBER CARDS **
Please note: First generation iPod Touch users will need headphones to hear the sounds. All users need to make sure that sounds are enabled, the mute button is off and volume is turned up.