European severe weather alerts! PUSH notifications for severe weather alerts in Europe! (NOTE! Push alerts requires a subscription)
- PUSH notifications for monitored regions
- Alert level setting
- Silent hours (in your local time)
- View your regional alerts
- View all european alerts
- Detail view of current alerts
- Alerts issued by the National Weather Services
Add the regions you want to monitor. You will receive push notifications whenever a new alert is published for any of your selected regions/countries.
You can view all current alerts for your regions or entire Europe within the app.
All alerts are submitted by the countries National Weather Service.
The following alert types are possible to monitor:
* Updated version coming soon with more features and more control over the alerts.
* Any feature requests or support issues can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do NOT depend only on the Meteoalarm app if the weather conditions are critical for your activity
- Time delays between this App´s alerts and the www.meteoalarm.eu website are possible, for real-time alert levels as published by the participating National Meteorological Services please use www.meteoalarm.eu
- Source of data EUMETNET - MeteoAlarm
- An internet connection is required for Push notifications and access to current alerts (Primarily iPod Touch users)