Ali Omar Ermes is an international artist whose artwork is principally based on the Arabic letter forms.
He is considered by many curators and art experts around the world as a unique international artist. He is widely exhibited and probably the number one collected contemporary Muslim artist in the world.
His work is held in various museums and private collections from the Far East (Japan) to the Far West (USA) including:
- The British Museum (London)
- The Ashmolean (Oxford)
- Wereld Museum (Rotterdam)
- Smithsonian Institute (Washington)
- The National Gallery of Jordan (Amman)
- The National Gallery of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- The Collection of the British Government (London)
- Prince of Wales Collection
- Other royal and government collections, as well as in international banks and oil companies.