Specially designed for Brazilians who study or use the Spanish language. This dictionary contains more than 30,000 entries, covering the vocabulary essential for correct use of this language.
The contents of the entire dictionary follows the Portuguese Language Orthographic Vocabulary (VOLP, 5th edition, March 2009), respecting the changes introduced by the Portuguese Language Orthographic Agreement of 1990.
The application was created using state-of-the-art technology, presenting results immediately when querying for a word, with a clean and objective user interface optimized for iPhone/iPod and iPad.
These are the main features of the "Michaelis Dicionário Escolar Espanhol":
• complete contents without requiring Internet connection;
• more than 60,000 translations;
• more than 40,000 expressions and examples;
• audible speaking of the Spanish words;
• syllable division of the entries;
• phonetic transcription of Spanish and Portuguese entries;
• part of speech of words and government of verbs;
• indication of the different uses of the same word in different Spanish-speaking countries;
• notes on grammar issues and proper use of Spanish words and expressions;
• complete conjugation of all Portuguese verbs in the dictionary;
• curiosities, tips and verb conjugation tables;
• mini Spanish grammar;
• new Portuguese spelling, following the Orthographic Agreement;
• practical guide of the Orthographic Agreement;
• definition lookup from other apps;
• advanced query for Portuguese by spelling approximation;
• automatic recognition of almost 200,000 verb conjugations in Portuguese;
• query by beginning, ending, or middle of entry or by definition of the entry;
• option to configure information displayed;
• history, bookmarks and index of entries;
A valuable tool to improve the knowledge of the Spanish language.