Distractor Avoidance™ for USMLE Step 2CK and Step 3 is a one-of-a-kind study tool that is guaranteed to improve your test scores. This unique application implements a new teaching method designed to show you how to pick the right answer every time. The answer choices in board examinations are full of DISTRACTORS -- the most commonly chosen wrong answers! Mastering how to avoid these distractors can make all the difference on test day. Distractor Avoidance™ Smartcards will help you avoid distractors and perform your absolute best!
Each of our Smartcards will present you with a HIGH-YIELD question, and only TWO answer choices. One of them is the RIGHT answer and the other is the DISTRACTOR.
Choose an answer, and you will be provided with a thorough explanation that details the important differences between the two choices. After completing a study deck of your choice, you can view your “Study Status” and see where your strengths and weaknesses are.
Find out why students and doctors are calling this application “THE SMARTEST NEW WAY TO STUDY FOR BOARDS".
Distractor Avoidance™ MAXIMIZES your study time by presenting information in an EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT manner, teaching you all the tricks you needed to get the score you need to succeed.
• High yield questions, with frequent updates.
• Complete and concise explanations with pictures and graphics.
• Create custom study decks by choosing specific Subjects and Study Modes. Tag cards you want to view again, or study cards you previously answered incorrectly.
• Detailed performance analysis that clearly outlines your strongest and weakest areas.
• All information is stored locally on your iPhone. Active Internet is not required.
• USE IT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AND EARN AN EDGE FOR TEST DAY. Use them to learn more on your commute, while waiting for lectures or patients. Take advantage of the spare-time in your day that would be otherwise wasted.
99th Percentile, Inc. offers you our complete support and wishes you luck in achieving your goals and improving the health of your future patients.