If you are a pupil at a Scottish secondary school you can create your own personal exam timetable using SQA’s Exam Timetable Builder. Once you have created your timetable you’ll be able to view your personal exam schedule at a glance, add notes to exam entries, e-mail the timetable to yourself or a friend, and even integrate it into other calendars using iCal.
This free app also provides information and resources to help you prepare for your exams, and links to other useful websites.
- create your own personal timetable
- add SQA exams and non SQA custom exams
- add multiple exams in one search
- add notes to exam listings
- display exam times as either a list or calendar
- send timetable to e-mail address
- integrate into other calendars via iCal attachment (eg. Google calendar, Outlook)
- help and guidance for sitting exams including exam study guides
- links to MySQA and other useful websites
- local notifications to provide reminders of upcoming exams
- add exams to iOS calendar
Please note: exam dates update automatically and notify you if any of your exams have changed.