Have you lived in the US for years yet still not mastered the American
Have you always wanted to learn to speak in a way that Americans immediately understand?
American Accent Made easy iPhone app identifies the key components of what it takes to speak "American English." You will learn how to:
· Avoid being asked to repeat what you say
· Recognize your own specific speech issues and correct them
· Reinvoke the "brain plasticity" of a child learning a language using the "rubberband" technique
· Use knowledge of how American articulation and word stress patterns
differ from most other languages and dialects
· Use breath and mouth movement to support your changes
· Find mindful ways to practice that create lasting change without boredom
· Apply these techniques and strategies to your profession and career goals immediately
Rebecca Linquist, President & Founder of English by the Hour, has pioneered a program that helps non-native speakers of American English transform their speaking skills in as little as two months. Rebecca specializes in creating lasting behavioral change in the spoken English of adults.