1) launch WalkieTalkie on 2 iPhones / iPods
3) there is no step 3!
• easy, 1-button interface
• uses wifi for better range
• also uses Bluetooth for easier connections
- Place app into background and then foreground to reconnect.
- WiFi gives the best range, but you need BOTH iPhones to be on the SAME WiFi network.
- Bluetooth lets you connect to any other WalkieTalkie nearby (2 people maximum).
- When connecting, please be patient.
- If you still can't connect, try restarting both phones (this usually resolves most connectivity issues).