iHealth Log helps individuals with chronic health issues manage their disease. All medications and dosages are easily maintained along with important prescription details including a photograph of the medication and Physician and Pharmacy information. The diary tracks daily medications and measurements which are critical to disease management. iHealth Log makes it easy to email lists of medications to schools, summer camps and health care providers and it has reporting capabilities to plot measurement data and send this data via email to the physician.
iPhone users have the added advantage of being able to call a prescribing physician, a pharmacy or an emergency contact by simply touching a button within the application.
iHealth Log was designed to give critical information to first responders. Health Log provides an ICE (In Case Of Emergency) page with emergency contact information. The ICE page guides first responders to quickly access medication and health diary information.
To protect privacy the information in Health Log can be password protected. Password protection does not prevent first responders from accessing critical information. Even if password protection is enabled the ICE information is still accessible.
• List of medications with photograph, name and number physician and pharmacy. iPhone users can dial directly from the application
• Add additional patients with in app purchases for a minimal fee
• One Touch email of medication list
• Customizable list of measurements
• Daily medication and measurement diary
• Plot measurement data within the app
• Generate a report email for your physician with all measurement data in a CSV file which can be imported to Excel or Numbers
• ICE (In Case of Emergency) information for first responders
• Optional Password protection for medical data