Attending CHI 2010? Grab this app!
This is the official iPhone conference guide for the 28th ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (SIGCHI 2010).
CHI is the premier international conference for the field of human-computer interaction. CHI 2010 looks outward to the human experience of computing in the world. "We are HCI" challenges our community to embrace the diversity of HCI in the world and to exclaim our commitment as a profession to empower people from all walks of life.
10 - 15 April 2010
Atlanta, GA, USA
• Complete version of the technical conference program for SIGCHI 2010
• Full list of all sessions, papers, and authors at the conference
• Room locations and times for all sessions
• Paper abstracts
• Map of the conference venue
• "My Program" feature allows you to build your own custom conference schedule and keep track of papers to read
• Search feature for finding sessions, papers, and people by name
• Participate in the CHI buzz on Twitter and Flickr
This app is the official iPhone program guide for SIGCHI 2010. It was developed by Justin Weisz, Stephen Oney, and Jason Wiese from Carnegie Mellon University.
For more information about CHI 2010, please visit http://chi2010.org.