Marketing Over Coffee is an internet radio program that covers both classic and new marketing. Your hosts, John Wall and Christopher Penn, record the show in a local coffee shop every week and publish the show on Thursday mornings. You can download the shows and listen to them whenever you want – in your office, on your commute, where and whenever is convenient for you. Each show is about 20 minutes long and is filled with the kinds of marketing tips and tricks that you can only get out of casual conversation outside of the office.
For some of our featured programs check out interviews with Seth Godin, David Meerman Scott, Mitch Joel and James Connor.
We routinely cover topics such as:
Making sense of Facebook, Twitter, and social media
Search engine optimization and search marketing
Email marketing, multivariate testing, and copywriting
“Old school” offline marketing campaigns
plus answer fantastic questions from listeners like you!
The Marketing Over Coffee app contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. This app is compatible with the iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, but the call-in feature is only available on the iPhone)